***I am a Pampered Chef Consultant – please contact me by click any of the buttons above when you would like to schedule your virtual or in-person party, fundraiser or wedding shower, or to place an order. If you have any questions about the products you already have, or want some information on starting your own PC business, I can help you with that as well!!***
Subscribe below to get emails whenever I share new recipes!
Creamy and full of summer flavors, this Fruit Salad recipe from Pampered Chef is a perfect side dish for all your summer parties! To be honest, I was surprised how much I enjoyed this, considering I am not big on fruit, however this was really very tasty and super easy to make.
Snacking Made Simple
Slice fresh fruits and veggies fast with the Cup Slicer. Just put your food on a cutting board and place the Cup Slicer, which features five stainless steel serrated blades, above the food. Then, push it down until all your food is sliced. Pour your freshly sliced food into your cereal, a fry pan, or a bowl. And when you’re done using it, run it through the dishwasher and place the blade cover on it for safe storage.
With the Cup Slicer, you can slice up strawberries, bananas, grape tomatoes, mushrooms, or hard-boiled eggs for a quick snack. It’s a great tool for parents!
Use it to make homemade salads, stir-fries, fruit salads, and healthy cereal add-ins without all the time-consuming prep work.
- 3-year guarantee
- 5 stainless steel serrated blades cut ¼” (6-mm) slices
- Plastic cup holds 1¼ cups (295 mL)
- Blade cover for safe storage
Take Your Meals On the Go
This stainless-steel double walled bowl comes with features perfect for taking food on the go. Its 2-qt. (1.9-L) size makes it perfect for bringing those tasty appetizers, snacks, and side dishes wherever they need to be without getting cold—or melting! The bowl’s lid comes with a switch to vent your bowl, letting you release any excess steam and avoid the lid suctioning to the bowl. The lid also comes with a hook perfect for resting on the side of the bowl, and even a spoon rest.
- 2 qt. (1.9 L)
- 8½” x 4½” (22 cm x 12 cm)
- Leak-resistant lid
- Insulated bowl
Let’s jump right in!
For the Salad
- 2 cups (500 mL) strawberries, stemmed
- 2 cups (500mL) red or green grapes
- 2 kiwis, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup (250 mL) blueberries
- 1 can (15 oz/425 g) mandarin oranges, liquid drained and reserved
- 2 bananas, peeled
For the Dressing
- ¾ cup (175 mL) 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) reserved mandarin orange juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
Slice the strawberries, grapes, and kiwis with the Cup Slicer. Add to a mixing bowl.
Add the blueberries and drained mandarin oranges. Toss gently to combine.
Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
Place the cut fruit into the On-the-Go 2-qt. (1.9-L) Serving Bowl. Just before serving, cut the bananas with the Cup Slicer and add to the bowl, then pour the dressing over the fruit and toss gently to combine.
That’s it! I hope that you’ll give this a try, and please leave a comment to let me know what you think about this recipe. I would love to hear from you. Let’s make great food together!!
September 2023 – HOSTS Choose ANYTHING 60% off – Including NEW products! Hosts can choose one item or set at 60% off when guest sales are $200 or more! – details below. Contact me to set up your VIRTUAL or IN-HOME party today.
GUESTS: GIFTS WITH PURCHASE- Spend $90 or more – get a FREE Microwave Grip Set. Spend $120 and get a FREE Microwave Grip set AND free Cut & Store Containers. FREE SHIPPING with any $150 purchase.
👉👉👉 SHOP HERE: https://bit.ly/SEPTimapampchef 👈👈👈
SEPTEMBER ONLY! TASTEBUDS
During September, you can get 25% off NEW TasteBuds Subscriptions! This is the perfect time to try out all that TasteBuds has to offer. Make sure to use code SEP23TB at checkout!
Please drop a comment below, or send me a message directly to place an order, or to schedule your in-home, virtual or catalog party with me – I would be thrilled to help you get some FREE and discounted!!
Greek Yogurt Fruit Salad
For the Salad
- 2 cups strawberries stemmed
- 2 cups red or green grapes
- 2 kiwis peeled and quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 15 oz mandarin oranges liquid drained and reserved
- 2 bananas peeled
For the Dressing
- ¾ cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp mandarin orange juice reserved from can
- 1 tbsp honey
- Slice the strawberries, grapes, and kiwis with the Cup Slicer. Add to a mixing bowl.
- Add the blueberries and drained mandarin oranges. Toss gently to combine,
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place the cut fruit into the On-the-Go 2-qt. (1.9-L) Serving Bowl. Just before serving, cut the bananas with the Cup Slicer and add to the bowl, then pour the dressing over the fruit and toss gently to combine.