***I am a Pampered Chef Consultant – please contact me by click any of the buttons above when you would like to schedule your virtual or in-person party, fundraiser or wedding shower, or to place an order. If you have any questions about the products you already have, or want some information on starting your own PC business, I can help you with that as well!!***
Subscribe below to get emails whenever I share new recipes!
Cool and delicious, this Watermelon Gazpacho from Ali over at Gimme Some Oven is the most refreshing soup you’ll ever have, and full of summer flavors! You can learn more about Ali here. Her recipes are so wonderful, and this one is my new favorite! Mint is not something I use regularly, but I tried it for this recipe, and it was very good, although I may try a different herb next time, and leave some seeds from the jalapeño in, for a bit of extra heat. For this recipe, I (of course) used my Deluxe Cooking Blender:
Best Blender for Smoothies—and Soup!
Blenders aren’t just for smoothies anymore. Our innovative blender has settings that heat up to 220˚F (104˚C), which means it doesn’t just blend—it cooks. With a cooking blender, you can make everything from smoothies and milkshakes to soups, jams, alternative milks, and nut butters. With eight preprogrammed settings and two custom settings, there’s no guesswork. The pitcher has a 6-cup capacity for hot food and 7-cup capacity for cold food, and comes with a tamper, dual-sided cleaning brush, strainer bag, boil-over guard, and a cooking guide with more than 60 recipes.
- 6-cup capacity for hot food.
- 7-cup capacity for cold food.
- Includes: Tamper, Dual-Sided Cleaning Brush, Strainer Bag, Boil-Over Guard, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender Cooking Guide which includes more than 60 recipes.
- 8 preprogrammed settings including: Smoothie, Alt Milk, Grind, Soup, Heated Puree, Sauce, Jam, and Custom Blend.
- 17½” x 9½” x 9¾”.
- 2 peak horsepower†
A couple of things I did differently, specifically because of my blender, is that I used an English cucumber as it is seedless, and I did NOT peel it, since our blender can take care of the peel with ease. I also used cherry tomatoes instead of Roma tomatoes, and did not reove the seeds. Click here to get your Deluxe Cooking Blender today. You’ll be glad you did. Let’s jump right in! Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Sherry Vinegar
- 1.5 cups fresh watermelon, cubed
- 9-ounces cherry tomatoes
- 8-ounces English cucumber, cut into large chunks
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and quartered
- ½ red onion peeled
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 1 slice bread crusts removed quartered
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves loosely packed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Fresh mint chopped
- Olive oil
- diced tomatoes
- diced red onion
- diced cucumber
- diced red pepper
Peel garlic and onion. Cut watermelon, pepper and cucumber.
Add all ingredients (minus garnish) to the Deluxe Cooking Blender in the order listed. Replace and lock the lid. Press the wheel to start blending on the CUSTOM BLEND setting and increase to speed 9 for 20 seconds, or until ingredients are combined.
Refrigerate for 4 hours, until flavors meld and soup is chilled. Serve with your favorite toppings.
That’s it! I hope that you’ll give this a try, and please leave a comment to let me know what you think about this recipe. I would love to hear from you. Let’s make great food together!!
September 2023 – HOSTS Choose ANYTHING 60% off – Including NEW products! Hosts can choose one item or set at 60% off when guest sales are $200 or more! – details below. Contact me to set up your VIRTUAL or IN-HOME party today.
GUESTS: GIFTS WITH PURCHASE- Spend $90 or more – get a FREE Microwave Grip Set. Spend $120 and get a FREE Microwave Grip set AND free Cut & Store Containers. FREE SHIPPING with any $150 purchase.
👉👉👉 SHOP HERE: https://bit.ly/SEPTimapampchef 👈👈👈
SEPTEMBER ONLY! TASTEBUDS
During September, you can get 25% off NEW TasteBuds Subscriptions! This is the perfect time to try out all that TasteBuds has to offer. Make sure to use code SEP23TB at checkout!
Please drop a comment below, or send me a message directly to place an order, or to schedule your in-home, virtual or catalog party with me – I would be thrilled to help you get some FREE and discounted!!
Watermelon Gazpacho – Gimme Some Oven (Video)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Sherry vinegar
- 1.5 cups watermelon cubed
- 9 oz cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz English Cucumber quartered
- 1 red bell pepper quartered
- ½ red onion peeled
- 2 garlic peeled
- 1 slice bread crusts removed, quartered
- ⅓ cup fresh mint leaves loosely packed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- Add all ingredients (minus garnish) to the Deluxe Cooking Blender in the order listed. Replace and lock the lid. Press the wheel to start blending on the CUSTOM BLEND setting and increase to speed 9 for 20 seconds, or until ingredients are combined.3 tbsp olive oil, 3 tbsp Sherry vinegar, 1.5 cups watermelon, 9 oz cherry tomatoes, 8 oz English Cucumber, 1 red bell pepper, 1/2 red onion, 2 garlic, 1 slice bread, 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, 1 tsp sea salt, 1/2 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper, 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Refrigerate for 4 hours, until flavors meld and soup is chilled. Serve with your favorite toppings