This is one of the easiest recipes you’ll ever make, and it’s so delicious! Delish is one of my favorite resources, and I found this in their magazine.
I realized I use this amazing Deluxe Multi Cooker like a workhorse for so many recipes, I hardly think about sharing it with all of you! Fixing that now, here’s some info:
Pressure Cooker, Sous Vide Cooker, Slow Cooker, Yogurt Maker, and Sterilizer
Our pressure cooker offers so many ways to get a delicious meal on the table with minimal effort and perfect results, every time. In addition to quick cooking—fast, flavorful meals cooked up to 70% faster than other methods even from frozen—and no-fuss slow cooking so it does it thing while you’re doing yours, you can sous vide, the secret to restaurant-quality steaks, fish, and more. With sous vide, you pick the temperature, and it cooks to the exact doneness you love, every time! No more undercooked centers and overcooked outsides. After your food reaches your perfect doneness, it can stay put for up to two hours without overcooking, giving you lots of wiggle room for serving. Plus, there is a yogurt function so you can make homemade yogurt with just two ingredients and less than 5 minutes of hands-on time, and you can even sterilize bottles and utensils. All of this without ever turning on the oven!
With 16 preprogrammed settings at your fingertips, you can cook everything from meat, rice, and beans to desserts minus the guesswork. Some added features include an indicator that shows at-a-glance progress of preheating, cooking, and warming so you always know the status of what you’re making and two lid rest slots on the back so you can securely rest the lid on the Deluxe Multi Cooker instead of your counter. The steam release button is safely positioned to keep your hands away from any steam and the outside of the unit stays cool even while in use.
- 6-qt. (5.6-L) capacity; 13″ x 15″ x 13″ (33 cm x 38 cm x 33 cm)
- Includes a stainless-steel inner pot, wire rack, and silicone seal which are all dishwasher-safe, and a cooking guide with recipes and cooking charts.
- 16 preprogrammed settings: Custom, Sear, Egg, Poultry, Beef/Pork, Seafood, White Rice, Whole Grains, Soup, Beans, Dessert, Steam, Slow Cook, Sous Vide, Yogurt, and Sterilize.
- Built in carrying handles, hidden cord storage, and an on/off switch.
- Separate display screen lets you adjust chime volume, brightness, Fahrenheit or Celsius, and adjust for high-altitude cooking if needed.
If you check my past recipes, you’ll find me using the cooker time and again, whether for chicken, pork, making yogurt or the Sous Vide method of cooking, it’s used practically every day. Click the link to get yours today: Deluxe Multi Cooker
Enough said, let’s jump right in!
- ½ large onion, chopped
- One (28-ounce) can diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- One (19-ounce) can Red Enchilada Sauce
- One (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15-ounces frozen corn
- 2.5 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon
- Ground cumin
- 2-pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Fresh Cilantro
- Tortilla Chips
- Fresh lime slices
Chop the onion, shred the cheese.
In Deluxe Multi Cooker, add first ten ingredients. Set to POULTRY, press button to start.
Once timer goes off, release pressure. Remove and shred chicken. Add chicken back in, along with cheese and heavy cream, stirring to combine.
Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
That’s it! You can adjust the spiciness of this dish by the type of enchilada sauce you use. Please let me know if you give this a try by dropping a comment and photo below. Let’s make great food together!
OCTOBER – Hosts can earn TWO items or sets of our wonderful stoneware 60% off!! Scan the QR code below, I would be thrilled to help you get some FREE and discounted!!
OCTOBER GUEST SPECIAL:
Pressure Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup
- ½ onion, chopped
- 28 oz diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 19 oz red enchilada sauce
- 15 oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz frozen corn
- 2.5 cups chicken stock
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- kosher salt to taste
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- fresh cilantro
- tortilla chips
- fresh lime slices
- In Deluxe Multi Cooker, add first ten ingredients. Set to POULTRY, press button to start. Once timer goes off, release pressure. Remove and shred chicken.
- Add chicken back in, along with cheese and heavy cream, stirring to combine.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.