***I am a Pampered Chef Consultant – please contact me by clicking any of the buttons above when you would like to schedule your virtual or in-person party, fundraiser or wedding shower, or to place an order. If you have any questions about the products you already have, or want some information on starting your own PC business, I can help you with that as well!!***
Recipes may have been adapted, either using a different cooking method and/or pantry seasonings from the Pampered Chef. Appropriate credit has been given to the recipe blogger I have found it from, along with links back to the original source. Let’s get cooking!
Subscribe below to get emails whenever I share new recipes!
Sweet and juicy strawberries top a creamy mascarpone filling with a buttery crust that you will want to make throughout spring – and summer! I started with a recipe from Delish, however, I changed out the cream cheese for mascarpone (of course) and ended up with this amazing dessert!
Fluted Tart Pan With Removable Bottom
This 9″ (23-cm) tart pan is exactly what you need for sweet or savory tarts and quiches. The fluted edge gives your finished baked goods a professional look, and the removable bottom lets you easily remove treats without damaging the sides for easy serving.
About Baking Pans With Lids
Made with carbon steel with Pampered Chef’s exclusive high-quality nonstick coating, the pan ensures an even bake, easy release, and effortless cleanup. The blue exterior gives the pan a vintage look that’s gorgeous in any kitchen. The snap-on lid lets you easily transport and store your baked goods.
Snacking Made Simple
Slice fresh fruits and veggies fast with the Cup Slicer. Just put your food on a cutting board and place the Cup Slicer, which features five stainless steel serrated blades, above the food. Then, push it down until all your food is sliced. Pour your freshly sliced food into your cereal, a fry pan, or a bowl. And when you’re done using it, run it through the dishwasher and place the blade cover on it for safe storage.
With the Cup Slicer, you can slice up strawberries, bananas, grape tomatoes, mushrooms, or hard-boiled eggs for a quick snack. It’s a great tool for parents!
Use it to make homemade salads, stir-fries, fruit salads, and healthy cereal add-ins without all the time-consuming prep work.
Let’s jump right in!
For the crust
- 1 1/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 10 tbsp. butter, melted
For the filling
- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
For the topping
- 1 1/2 lb. strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 tbsp. strawberry or raspberry preserves
Preheat oven to 350°F/175⁰C.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, and salt. Add melted butter and stir until dough forms.
Press mixture into a tart pan with a removable bottom, pressing until dough is smooth. Prick all over with a fork and bake until golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
Slice Strawberries with the cup slicer; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat together mascarpone cheese and sugar until smooth. Add lemon juice and zest, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
In another large bowl using a hand mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
Fold in whipped cream, then spoon into cooled crust and smooth top.
Starting on the outside, arrange strawberries on top of tart in a circle until entire tart is covered.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat together raspberry jam and 2 teaspoons water until warmed, 30 seconds. Brush over tart and refrigerate until well chilled, 2 hours.
That’s it! I hope that you’ll give this a try, and please leave a comment to let me know what you think about this recipe. I would love to hear from you. Let’s make great food together!
👉👉👉 SHOP HERE: https://bit.ly/NOVimapampchef 👈👈👈
NOVEMBER ONLY! HOLIDAY DEALS click here to shop the sales!
Check out our Holiday Bundles click here:
HOSTS Choose ANYTHING 60% off ANYTHING!! Contact me to set up your VIRTUAL or IN-HOME party today!
GUESTS: GIFTS WITH PURCHASE- Choose either the Measuring Spoon Set, Slice ‘N Serve or Mini Mix ‘N Scraper for FREE when you spend $90 or more. FREE SHIPPING with any $150 purchase. 👉👉👉 SHOP HERE: https://bit.ly/NOVimapampchef 👈👈👈
👉👉👉 SHOP HERE: https://bit.ly/NOVimapampchef 👈👈👈
Please drop a comment below, or send me a message directly to place an order, or to schedule your in-home, virtual or catalog party with me – I would be thrilled to help you get some FREE and discounted!!
Strawberry Mascarpone Tart (Video)
- 1 ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 10 tbsp butter melted
For the Filling
- 16 oz mascarpone cheese
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup heavy cream
For the Topping
- 1.5 lb strawberries hulled and sliced
- 3 tbsp raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to350°F/175⁰C.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, and salt. Add melted butter and stir until dough forms.
- Press mixture into a tart pan with a removable bottom, pressing until dough is smooth. Prick all over with a fork and bake until golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Slice Strawberries with the cup slicer; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together mascarpone cheese and sugar until smooth. Add lemon juice and zest, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- In another large bowl using a hand mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in whipped cream, then spoon into cooled crust and smooth top.
- Starting on the outside, arrange strawberries on top of tart in a circle until entire tart is covered.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat together raspberry jam and 2 teaspoons water until warmed, 30 seconds. Brush over tart and refrigerate until well chilled, 2hours.