***I am a Pampered Chef Consultant – please contact me by clicking any of the buttons above when you would like to schedule your virtual or in-person party, fundraiser or wedding shower, or to place an order. If you have any questions about the products you already have, or want some information on starting your own PC business, I can help you with that as well!!***
Recipes may have been adapted, either using a different cooking method and/or pantry seasonings from the Pampered Chef. Appropriate credit has been given to the recipe blogger I have found it from, along with links back to the original source. Let’s get cooking!
Subscribe below to get emails whenever I share new recipes!
This keto recipe uses a tomato for the bun, filled with delicious tuna salad and loads of melty cheese! Another fabulous recipe from Delish, I made this with one of my keto friends in mind, and it did not disappoint! I love that it was super easy to put together, and very filling. Of course, I substituted Greek yogurt for the mayonnaise, and it was delicious.
Better Sheet Pan Meals
When it comes to sheet pan dinners, three pans are better than one. If you ever put everything on one pan only to find the chicken cooked to perfection but the green beans are burnt, or moisture from veggies has made your crispy fish soggy, it’s time for modular pans. With these pans, not everything has to hang out in the oven for the same amount of time; you can add foods at different stages and season them separately, so everything turns out perfect.
You get three high-quality sheet pans—one that’s 8¾” x 12¾” (22.5 cm x 32 cm) pan and two that are 8¾” x 6¼” (22.5 cm x 16 cm), so you’ll have a variety of cooking options. The smaller pans also fit in our Deluxe Air Fryer. These pans are made from the same heavy-gauge steel as our other popular sheet pans, so they won’t warp in the broiler and will cook food evenly. The high sides keep food from overflowing and the high-quality coating prevents food from sticking and keeps your pan looking great. They nest too, for easy storage.
- Heavy-gauge aluminized steel resists corrosion and provides even heat distribution
- Includes one 8¾” x 12¾” (22.5-cm x 32-cm) pan and two 8¾” x 6¼” (22.5-cm x 16-cm) pans
- Broiler-safe to 550°F (290°C). Safe to use in convection and conventional ovens
Jumbo Cookie Scoop
This heavy-duty scoop is the tool you need! With a 4 tbsp (60-mL) capacity, it’s the perfect size for jumbo cookies, portioning batter into baking pans, or even making meatballs. It’s also great for serving mashed potatoes, other side dishes, and desserts!
Stainless Steel Scoops
Our heavy-duty stainless scoops are the perfect way to portion everything from batter and dough to filling and salads. The squeeze-action handle makes them easy to use, even one-handed, and the scraping blade ensures every last bit comes out.
- 1-year guarantee
- Approximately 4 tbsp (60 mL)
- Heavy-duty stainless steel resists rust
- Squeeze-action handle with scraping blade
- 12-ounces of canned tuna, drained
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon flat parsley chopped
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Drain tuna, chop onion and parsley. Shred cheese, set aside. In a large bowl, combine tuna, onion, parsley, Greek yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
Slice tomatoes into thirds (save the middle slices for later). Place tops and bottoms onto baking sheet, season to taste with salt and pepper.
Use Extra-Large Scoop to add tuna to bottom half of tomatoes. Top tuna with shredded cheese.
Broil 4-5 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden. Garnish tuna with parsley and cover with top half of tomato, and serve immediately.
That’s it! I hope that you’ll give this a try, and please leave a comment to let me know what you think about this recipe. I would love to hear from you. Let’s make great food together!
👉👉👉 SHOP HERE: https://bit.ly/DECimapampchef 👈👈👈
DECEMBER ONLY! HOLIDAY DEALS ! – Buy 3, Get 1 Free – Find last-minute gifts and stocking stuffers for everyone on your list with these mixing and measuring must-haves. Click here to shop the sales!
👉👉👉 CLICK HERE TO SHOP 👈👈👈
HOSTS FREE MYSTERY GIFT Through Dec. 18, get a free mystery gift worth $29+ and can choose one different available items or set at 60% off when guest sales are $200 or more – details below. !! Contact me to set up your VIRTUAL or IN-HOME party today!
GUESTS: GIFTS WITH PURCHASE- Choose either the All-Purpose Spreader or Measure-All Cup® for FREE when you spend $90 or more. FREE SHIPPING with any $150 purchase. 👉👉👉 SHOP HERE: https://bit.ly/DECimapampchef👈👈👈
👉👉👉 SHOP HERE: https://bit.ly/NOVimapampchef 👈👈👈
Please drop a comment below, or send me a message directly to place an order, or to schedule your in-home, virtual or catalog party with me – I would be thrilled to help you get some FREE and discounted!!
Tomato Bun Tuna Melts – Delish (Video)
- 12 oz canned tuna drained
- ¼ red onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp flat parsley finely chopped
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon juiced
- kosher salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 4 large tomatoes sliced into thirds
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Heat broiler.
- Drain tuna, chop onion and parsley. Shred cheese, set aside. In a large bowl,combine tuna, onion, parsley, Greek yogurt, mustard, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Slice tomatoes into thirds (save the middle slices for later). Place tops and bottoms onto baking sheet, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use Extra-Large Scoop to add tuna to bottom half of tomatoes. Top tuna with shredded cheese.
- Broil 4-5 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden. Garnish tuna with with parsley and cover with top half of tomato, and serve immediately.