**This is an updated post from a while back. Since it is definitely soup season where I live, I thought I would share again, with a newer video. **
So, I’ve heard a lot about how wonderfully delicious Olive Garden’s Chicken Gnocchi Soup tastes. I personally had never had chicken gnocchi soup and tell I made it the other day using this wonderful recipe from Tiffany over at https://www.lecremedelacrumb.com/. You can learn more about Tiffany here.
I checked out her blog briefly, and will definitely be heading back there to try out a few more recipes. This one is definitely a keeper, it has everything I love in it: chicken, gnocchi, cream and spinach. I changed the recipe only slightly, and that I shredded my chicken instead of cooking it and dicing it. I’m sure that way is absolutely fine, but I was lazy and making shredded chicken is so easy in our Multi Cooker!
Pressure Cooker, Sous Vide Cooker, Slow Cooker, Yogurt Maker, and Sterilizer
Our pressure cooker offers so many ways to get a delicious meal on the table with minimal effort and perfect results, every time. In addition to quick cooking—fast, flavorful meals cooked up to 70% faster than other methods even from frozen—and no-fuss slow cooking so it does it thing while you’re doing yours, you can sous vide, the secret to restaurant-quality steaks, fish, and more. With sous vide, you pick the temperature, and it cooks to the exact doneness you love, every time! No more under-cooked centers and overcooked outsides. After your food reaches your perfect doneness, it can stay put for up to two hours without overcooking, giving you lots of wiggle room for serving. Plus, there is a yogurt function so you can make homemade yogurt with just two ingredients and less than 5 minutes of hands-on time, and you can even sterilize bottles and utensils. All of this without ever turning on the oven!
With 16 preprogrammed settings at your fingertips, you can cook everything from meat, rice, and beans to desserts minus the guesswork. Some added features include an indicator that shows at-a-glance progress of preheating, cooking, and warming so you always know the status of what you’re making and two lid rest slots on the back so you can securely rest the lid on the Deluxe Multi Cooker instead of your counter. The steam release button is safely positioned to keep your hands away from any steam and the outside of the unit stays cool even while in use.
- 6-qt. (5.6-L) capacity; 13″ x 15″ x 13″ (33 cm x 38 cm x 33 cm)
- Includes a stainless-steel inner pot, wire rack, and silicone seal which are all dishwasher-safe, and a cooking guide with recipes and cooking charts.
- 16 preprogrammed settings: Custom, Sear, Egg, Poultry, Beef/Pork, Seafood, White Rice, Whole Grains, Soup, Beans, Dessert, Steam, Slow Cook, Sous Vide, Yogurt, and Sterilize.
- Built in carrying handles, hidden cord storage, and an on/off switch.
- Separate display screen lets you adjust chime volume, brightness, Fahrenheit or Celsius, and adjust for high-altitude cooking if needed.
If you check my past recipes, you’ll find me using the cooker time and again, whether for chicken, pork, making yogurt or the Sous Vide method of cooking, it’s used practically every day. Click the link to get yours today: Deluxe Multi Cooker
Let’s jump right in!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 white onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp thyme
- 16 oz. Potato gnocchi
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup baby spinach
Place chicken in Deluxe Multi Cooker with 1 cup water, set to CUSTOM, 10 minutes. Press button to start. Once timer goes off, release pressure and shred chicken.
Dice carrots, onion and celery. Peel and chop garlic.
Heat olive oil in 4-quart sauce pan over medium heat. Add celery, onions, garlic and carrots. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
Next, add chicken broth, salt, pepper and thyme.
Bring to a boil, then add gnocchi. Boil for another 3-4 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for another 10 minutes.
Add cream and milk; stir. Add in 1 cup of fresh baby spinach. Let this cook for 1-2 minutes more.
Add the shredded chicken, stirring to incorporate. Serve immediately.
That’s it! This recipe was so easy, I hope that you will try this and let me know what you think. Please be sure to check out Tiffany’s blog over at https://www.lecremedelacrumb.com/. Let’s make great food together!
OCTOBER – Hosts can earn TWO items or sets of our wonderful stoneware 60% off!! Scan the QR code below, I would be thrilled to help you get some FREE and discounted!!
OCTOBER GUEST SPECIAL:
Chicken Gnocchi Soup – Creme De La Crumb
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup carrots, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- ½ white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups chicken stock
- kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp thyme
- 16 oz potato gnocchi
- 1.5 cups heavy cream
- ½ cups milk
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Place chicken in Deluxe Multi Cooker with 1 cup water, set to CUSTOM, 10 minutes. Press button to start. Once timer goes off, release pressure and shred chicken.
- Dice carrots,onion and celery. Peel and chop garlic.
- Heat olive oil in 4-quart sauce pan over medium heat. Add celery, onions, garlic and carrots. Sauté for 2-3minutes.
- Add chicken stock, salt, pepper and thyme. Bring to a boil, then add gnocchi. Boil for another 3-4 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add cream and milk; stir. Add in 1 cup of fresh baby spinach, and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Add the shredded chicken, stirring to incorporate. Serve immediately.