***I am a Pampered Chef Consultant – please contact me by click any of the buttons above when you would like to schedule your virtual or in-person party, fundraiser or wedding shower, or to place an order. If you have any questions about the products you already have, or want some information on starting your own PC business, I can help you with that as well!!***
Subscribe below to get emails whenever I share new recipes!
Pillowy-soft gnocchi combined with tender chicken in a creamy piccata sauce makes a wonderful one-pot dinner that your family will be asking for time and again!
I found this recipe on Delish, and I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again – Delish has a TON of amazing recipes, including the one I’m featuring today! I gave their unlimited membership a try last year, so I am speaking from my own (read: they are not paying me for this review) experiences. The membership cost me $20 for the year, and it includes a wonderful year-long subscription to their quarterly magazine filled with delicious (and easy!) recipes, unlimited access to Delish recipes, members-only access to a one-on-one hotline to ask for help from their food editors, and other wonderful bonuses. You can learn more about their membership here; this is a code I found online, as I believe the normal cost is $35/year, but this code looks like you can still get it for $20/year, which is great! I have found it to be extremely useful, although I have not yet taken advantage of their hotline – yet.
Save space as you easily juice and zest oranges, grapefruits, lemons, and limes. Our large-capacity Citrus Juicer & Zester helps you avoid the bitter pith and minimizes pulp, so your refreshments taste incredible. Our juicer-and-zester has a strainer in its reamer and measurement markings, so you know exactly how much juice you’ve made. When you’ve finished creating the perfect refreshment or zesting fruit to your liking, just clean in the dishwasher. Prepping citrus couldn’t be simpler!
Cut, Slice & Halve With Ease
Keep hands clean, get even cuts, and prep efficiently with the Close & Cut Set. Slice through seedless grapes, halve bagels, and even butterfly chicken breasts with ease. The Close & Cut can easily hold up to 1 cup (250 mL) of food at a time for easy and quick cutting, and the ergonomic handle of the Coated Chef’s Knife makes it comfortable and easy to cut through anything. Plus, both are dishwasher-safe!
Close & Cut (Not sold separately)
- This tool will change the way you prep. It cuts down the time it takes to cut food like grapes, cherry tomatoes, chicken, bagels, and more.
- This versatile blade is a must-have for all your meal prep—from slicing, dicing, and chopping vegetables, to mincing herbs, to cutting meat.
Save precious kitchen space with this multi-functional meal maker. You can steam, fry, or saute all your family favorites on the stove-top or bake them in the oven. The nonstick pan features our top-of-the-line, titanium-reinforced nonstick coating that’s perfect for everyday cooking and so strong you can use metal utensils on the pan without scratching. The pan is designed without interior rivets so there’s no place for residue or rust to form. The pan’s removable handle makes cooking in the oven, storing, and washing easier than ever.
As a bonus, the silicone steamer basket collapses to use as a trivet. We’ve included a helper handle protector, so it’s safe and easy to move the pan around while it’s hot. The tempered glass lid is heat-safe to 400°F (200°C) and fits our Nonstick Grill Pan. And it’s all dishwasher-safe!
We call it our signature cookware collection because it’s that good. This cookware is designed for the way you cook, clean, and store. Because this cookware is designed without rivets, there’s no food buildup or rusting, and they’re dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup. The removable handle helps you save space in your cabinets, oven, and dishwasher. The top-of-the-line titanium-reinforced, four-layer nonstick coating is made without PFOA and provides even heat conduction and consistent results every time. With a lifetime guarantee, this cookware is a smart and savvy investment that will last!
- Pan: Lifetime guarantee
- Removable handle: 5-year guarantee
- Silicone steamer and silicone helper handle: 3-year guarantee
- Includes nonstick pan with removeable handle, steamer, helper handle protector, and lid with stainless rim.
- Pan is 11” x 11” (28 cm x 28 cm) without handle.
- Heat-safe to 480°F (250°C).
- Made without PFOA.
Let’s jump right in!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cupdry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. drained capers
- 2 medium lemons, 1 zested and juiced
- 1 medium lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 (17-oz.) package gnocchi
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves, for serving
Peel and chop garlic. Zest and juice one lemon; juice second lemon, and slice third lemon into thin rounds. Set aside.
Slice chicken breasts in half; season both sides with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat butter and oil until butter is melted. Working in batches, add chicken to skillet and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate.
Reduce heat to medium. Cook garlic, stirring frequently, until fragrant and light golden, about 1 minute. Add wine and simmer, stirring occasionally, until almost reduced, 2 to 4 minutes.
Add broth, scraping up any brown bits on bottom of pan, then slowly stir in cream. Stir in capers, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, and 2 teaspoons lemon zest; season with salt and pepper, if needed. Add gnocchi and toss to coat in sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-high and simmer, stirring frequently, until gnocchi is tender, 8 to 10 minutes; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Return chicken to skillet, turning to coat in sauce. Cook until chicken is warmed through, about 2 minutes more. Top with lemon rounds and parsley. Serve immediately.
That’s it! I hope that you’ll give this a try, and please leave a comment to let me know what you think about this recipe. I would love to hear from you. Let’s make great food together!!
September 2023 – HOSTS Choose ANYTHING 60% off – Including NEW products! Hosts can choose one item or set at 60% off when guest sales are $200 or more! – details below. Contact me to set up your VIRTUAL or IN-HOME party today.
GUESTS: GIFTS WITH PURCHASE- Spend $90 or more – get a FREE Microwave Grip Set. Spend $120 and get a FREE Microwave Grip set AND free Cut & Store Containers. FREE SHIPPING with any $150 purchase.
👉👉👉 SHOP HERE: https://bit.ly/SEPTimapampchef 👈👈👈
SEPTEMBER ONLY! TASTEBUDS
During September, you can get 25% off NEW TasteBuds Subscriptions! This is the perfect time to try out all that TasteBuds has to offer. Make sure to use code SEP23TB at checkout!
Please drop a comment below, or send me a message directly to place an order, or to schedule your in-home, virtual or catalog party with me – I would be thrilled to help you get some FREE and discounted!!
Creamy Chicken Piccata With Gnocchi – Delish (Video)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced in half
- kosher salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- ½ cup white wine dry, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 ¾ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp capers drained
- 2 medium lemons 1 zested AND juiced, 1 juiced
- 1 medium lemon sliced into thin rounds
- 17 ounce gnocchi
- Flat Leaf parsley chopped, for garnish
- Peel and chop garlic. Zest and juice one lemon; juice second lemon, and slice third lemon into thin rounds. Set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts in half; season both sides with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat butter and oil until butter is melted. Working in batches, add chicken to skillet and cook until golden brown,about 2 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook garlic, stirring frequently, until fragrant and light golden, about 1 minute. Add wine and simmer, stirring occasionally, until almost reduced, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add broth, scraping up any brown bits on bottom of pan, then slowly stir in cream. Stir in capers, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, and 2 teaspoons lemon zest; season with salt and pepper, if needed. Add gnocchi and toss to coat in sauce.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-high and simmer, stirring frequently, until gnocchi is tender, 8 to 10 minutes; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Return chicken to skillet, turning to coat in sauce. Cook until chicken is warmed through, about 2 minutes more. Top with lemon rounds and parsley. Serve immediately.