Crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside, and you can use the drippings to make your turkey gravy – and be ahead of the game!
I usually do this a couple of days before Thanksgiving, so that I can make the gravy in advance. I love using the leftover meat from the legs for my turkey soup (that recipe to be released soon). I love using my Double Burner Grill Pan for this recipe, it’s the perfect size! To add depth of flavor, I used our Herbs de Provence Seasoning. Delicious!
For this recipe, I used my Double Burner Grill Pan, along with our DELICIOUS Herbs De Provence Seasoning:
Nonstick Double Burner Grill & Press Set
Create rich, grilled flavor right on your stove-top with the Nonstick Double Burner Grill & Press Set. It includes the Nonstick Double Burner Grill and two Grill Presses.
Nonstick Double Burner Grill
- 20½” x 10½”.
- Cleanup is easy because it’s dishwasher-safe.
- Use your favorite utensils—even metal!
- The top-of-the-line, ceramic-reinforced, four-layer nonstick coating releases food easily. Plus, it’s PFOA-free.
- Low-profile cast-in handles let you easily grip while wearing oven mitts.
- Nests with the Double Burner Griddle for storage.
- Designed without rivets, so there’s no food buildup or rusting.
- Heat-safe to 480°F.
- Guaranteed for life.
- Includes two.
- 8½” square.
- 4½ lbs.
- Constructed from heavy-duty cast iron.
- Enamel coating makes for easy cleanup.
- Riveted stainless steel handle provides a comfortable, easy grip.
- Use it with the Double Burner Grill, Double Burner Griddle, and Grill Pan.
- We stand by our cookware—it’s guaranteed for life.
Herbs de Provence Seasoning Mix
Salt-free! A robust French blend with highlights of lavender. Delicious as dip with sour cream and mayonnaise or added to shredded chicken salad, tuna salad, roasted potatoes or mixed vegetables. 1.2 oz. Gluten-free.
Click on the links below to get your own Double Burner Grill Pan, Herbs De Provence, and other Thanksgiving essentials today. You’ll be glad you did! Our Holiday Shipping Schedule is listed below:
Let’s jump right in!!
- 6 turkey legs
- ¾ cup butter, divided
- 2 cups Turkey broth
- 1 tablespoon Herbs De Provence
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 325⁰F/165⁰C.
Place turkey legs in Double Burner Grill Pan or roasting pan. Divide ½ cup of the butter into pieces, and place under the skin of each turkey leg. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then sprinkle with Herbs de Provence Seasoning.
Roast for 110 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring turkey broth to simmer along with the remaining ¼ cup of butter.
Baste turkey legs three times during the 110 minutes of roasting. Remove from oven; serve immediately.
That’s it! These are SO easy to make, and you can use the drippings for a delicious make-ahead gravy. Please let me know if you give this a try. Do you have a favorite side dish for Thanksgiving? Please share with me your favorite recipes, I would love to hear from you!
NOVEMBER – Hosts can earn TWO items or sets of ANYTHING stoneware 60% off!!
Scan the QR code below, I would be thrilled to help you get some FREE and discounted!!
Roasted Turkey Legs (Video)
- 6 turkey legs
- ¾ cup butter, divided
- 2 cups turkey broth
- 1 tbsp Herbs De Provence
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325⁰F/165⁰C.
- Place turkey legs in Double Burner Grill Pan or roasting pan. Divide ½ cup of the butter into pieces, and place under the skin of each turkey leg. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then sprinkle with Herbs de Provence Seasoning.
- Roast for 110 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring turkey broth to simmer along with the remaining ¼ cup of butter.
- Baste turkey legs three times during the 110 minutes of roasting. Remove from oven; serve immediately.
[…] several turkey legs (instructions here). Alternatively, you could use wings, or whatever turkey parts you have on hand, or wish to […]