***I am a Pampered Chef Consultant – please contact me by clicking any of the buttons above when you would like to schedule your virtual or in-person party, fundraiser or wedding shower, or to place an order. If you have any questions about the products you already have, or want some information on starting your own PC business, I can help you with that as well!!***
Subscribe below to get emails whenever I share new recipes!
Tender chicken loaded with veggies and surrounded by a creamy sauce, this Double-Crust Chicken Pot Pie is the perfect comfort food! This recipe comes from Melissa’s Southern Style Kitchen, and it’s my absolute favorite pot pie recipe!! You can learn more about Melissa here. I always make two of them and, once cooled, I slice the second and freeze the slices individually. This way, we always have a quick hot lunch or even dinner on days when we’ve been at vendor events!!
Pressure Cooker, Sous Vide Cooker, Slow Cooker, Yogurt Maker, and Sterilizer
Our pressure cooker offers so many ways to get a delicious meal on the table with minimal effort and perfect results, every time. In addition to quick cooking—fast, flavorful meals cooked up to 70% faster than other methods even from frozen—and no-fuss slow cooking so it does it thing while you’re doing yours, you can sous vide, the secret to restaurant-quality steaks, fish, and more. With sous vide, you pick the temperature, and it cooks to the exact doneness you love, every time! No more undercooked centers and overcooked outsides. After your food reaches your perfect doneness, it can stay put for up to two hours without overcooking, giving you lots of wiggle room for serving. Plus, there is a yogurt function so you can make homemade yogurt with just two ingredients and less than 5 minutes of hands-on time, and you can even sterilize bottles and utensils. All of this without ever turning on the oven!
With 16 preprogrammed settings at your fingertips, you can cook everything from meat, rice, and beans to desserts minus the guesswork. Some added features include an indicator that shows at-a-glance progress of preheating, cooking, and warming so you always know the status of what you’re making and two lid rest slots on the back so you can securely rest the lid on the Deluxe Multi Cooker instead of your counter. The steam release button is safely positioned to keep your hands away from any steam and the outside of the unit stays cool even while in use.
- 6-qt. (5.6-L) capacity; 13″ x 15″ x 13″ (33 cm x 38 cm x 33 cm)
- Includes a stainless-steel inner pot, wire rack, and silicone seal which are all dishwasher-safe, and a cooking guide with recipes and cooking charts.
- 16 preprogrammed settings: Custom, Sear, Egg, Poultry, Beef/Pork, Seafood, White Rice, Whole Grains, Soup, Beans, Dessert, Steam, Slow Cook, Sous Vide, Yogurt, and Sterilize.
- Built in carrying handles, hidden cord storage, and an on/off switch.
- Separate display screen lets you adjust chime volume, brightness, Fahrenheit or Celsius, and adjust for high-altitude cooking if needed.
This tart combination of lemon and black pepper delivers well-balanced flavors to meats, poultry, seafood, pasta, salads and vegetables. 2 oz. Gluten-free.
This Cast Iron Skillet Is Timeless
Cast iron is a cornerstone of cooking and has a well-deserved place in modern kitchens. It’s meant to be used often, loved forever, and passed down through generations.
Our 10″ skillet comes pre-seasoned, so you can start using it right away on most heat sources. And its natural, nonstick surface gets better and better the more you use it.
The 10″ pan is just right for corn breads and cobblers. Cast iron’s excellent heat retention means that food stays hot and delicious even if not everyone makes it to the table as soon as dinner’s ready. It’s also heat-safe to 650°F so it holds up to searing, sautéing, baking, frying, broiling, grilling, and even campfire cooking. There’s no need to be gentle, metal tools won’t damage it either.
The two, low-profile pour spouts let you easily drain off pan juices whether you’re left- or right-handed. With the cooking traditions and durability of cast iron comes a certain weightiness, but not to worry, our skillet has two handles to help you lift and carry it.
Made in the USA
Let’s jump right in!
- Two boneless chicken breasts or 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- One cup water for chicken breasts
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 rib celery diced
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup light cream or half and half
- 1 ½ teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables thawed
- 14 oz box of refrigerated pie crusts or 2 homemade
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon water
Place chicken in Deluxe Multi Cooker with 1 cup water, set to CUSTOM, 10 minutes. Press button to start. Once timer goes off, release pressure and shred chicken. Set aside.
Dice celery and green onions.
Melt butter over medium heat in large skillet. Add celery and onions, cook until softened, about 3-5 minutes.
Add flour to skillet, stirring constantly for one minute, until fully incorporated.
Add in broth and cream, whisking to combine. Turn heat to medium-high and bring to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer. Add all of the spices, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add in the chicken and vegetables and remove from heat.
Preheat oven to 350°F/175⁰C. Brush 10” Cast Iron Skillet with oil.
Roll out one pie crust, and place into the bottom and sides of the cast iron skillet. Add filling to the crust, spreading evenly to cover the bottom crust.
Place the second crust over the filling, and press the edges of the crust together to seal.
Add one teaspoon of water to egg and beat to combine. Brush egg wash over top of pie crust. Cut slits into middle of pot pie to allow for venting.
Bake 40-45 minutes until the crust is golden. Remove from oven, let rest for 10 minutes prior to serving.
September 2023 – HOSTS Choose ANYTHING 60% off – Including NEW products! Hosts can choose one item or set at 60% off when guest sales are $200 or more! – details below. Contact me to set up your VIRTUAL or IN-HOME party today.
GUESTS: GIFTS WITH PURCHASE- Spend $90 or more – get a FREE Microwave Grip Set. Spend $120 and get a FREE Microwave Grip set AND free Cut & Store Containers. FREE SHIPPING with any $150 purchase.
👉👉👉 SHOP HERE: https://bit.ly/SEPTimapampchef 👈👈👈
SEPTEMBER ONLY! TASTEBUDS
During September, you can get 25% off NEW TasteBuds Subscriptions! This is the perfect time to try out all that TasteBuds has to offer. Make sure to use code SEP23TB at checkout!
Please drop a comment below, or send me a message directly to place an order, or to schedule your in-home, virtual or catalog party with me – I would be thrilled to help you get some FREE and discounted!!
Double Crust Chicken Pot Pie – Melissa’s Southern Style Kitchen (Video)
- 2 boneless chicken breasts or 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup water for chicken breasts
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1 rib celery diced
- 3 green onions chopped
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup light cream or ha;f and half
- 1.5 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1.5 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- ½ tsp lemon pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables thawed
- 14 oz box refrigerated pie crusts (2) or 2 homemade crusts
- 1 large egg for egg wash
- 1 tsp water for egg wash
- Place chicken in Deluxe Multi Cooker with 1 cup water, set to CUSTOM, 10 minutes. Press button to start. Once timer goes off, release pressure and shred chicken. Set aside. (If using rotisserie chicken, shred and set aside.)
- Dice celery and green onions.
- Melt butter over medium heat in large skillet. Add celery and onions, cook until softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add flour to skillet, stirring constantly for one minute, until fully incorporated.
- Add in broth and cream, whisking to combine. Turn heat to medium-high and bring to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer. Add all of the spices, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in the chicken and vegetables and remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175⁰C. Brush 10”Cast Iron Skillet with oil.
- Roll out one piecrust, and place into the bottom and sides of the cast iron skillet. Add filling to the crust, spreading evenly to cover the bottom crust.
- Place the second crust over the filling, and press the edges of the crust together to seal.
- Add one teaspoon of water to egg and beat to combine. Brush egg wash over top of pie crust. Cut slits into middle of pot pie to allow for venting.
- Bake 40-45minutes until the crust is golden. Remove from oven, let rest for 10 minutes prior to serving.