***I am a Pampered Chef Consultant – please contact me by clicking any of the buttons above when you would like to schedule your virtual or in-person party, fundraiser or wedding shower, or to place an order. If you have any questions about the products you already have, or want some information on starting your own PC business, I can help you with that as well!!***
Subscribe below to get emails whenever I share new recipes!
This creamy chowder recipe from Saveur is loaded with sweet summer corn, veggies, and crispy bacon. A perfect addition to a cool summer night meal! Saveur is an online gourmet, food, wine, and travel magazine, and an all-around great resource to check out.
The Kernel Cutter’s curved and serrated stainless blade quickly removes kernels from cobs, and the plastic husker blade slices through corn silks and husks. The large ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip and easy maneuverability.
3 Cordless Prep Tools in One
Slicing, chopping, grating, pureeing, emulsifying, mixing, and blending doesn’t have to be time-consuming or frustrating. With the Flex+, you get three complete cordless, time-saving prep tools in one: an immersion blender, 6-cup (1.5-L) food processor, and a hand mixer, so you can quickly, effortlessly, and safely whip up whatever you’re making, anytime, anywhere. Just click the power handle to one of the attachments, choose a blade (food processor) or beaters/whisks (hand mixer), pop on one of the batteries, and you’re ready to go. We’ve included two rechargeable batteries to give you about 60 minutes of total run time. The power handle has push-button control for comfortable one-handed operation. Five speeds (three for the hand mixer) easily adjust during use for flexibility and control. Indicator lights show how much battery life is left and the speed you’re using. A safety lock prevents the Flex+ from accidentally turning on.
Big jobs or small, its slim size, stainless blade, and cookware-safe design means you control the texture of the foods you blend. You’ll enjoy smooth soups and gravies, and all kinds of sauces such as pesto, tomato, chimichurri, barbecue, dressings, marinades, mayonnaise, milkshakes, and smoothies. It includes a blending container to make homemade mayonnaise and dressings in under two minutes.
6-cup (1.5-L) Food Processor
Get fresh flavor in a flash without breaking a sweat. Choose one of the three blades based on what you’re making. The multiuse blade can cut foods to the size and texture you want, even purees. The grating blade is reversible so you can coarsely or finely grate fresh ingredients in no time. The slicing blade slices and shaves veggies for salads and sautés, potatoes and zucchini for gratins, and apples or any firm produce. (Please note, the slicing blade won’t slice cheese.)
A baker’s and breakfast maker’s best friend. Mix, beat, incorporate, and whip together eggs, batters, meringues, mashed potatoes, whipped cream, frothy egg whites, and more. Includes two beaters and two whisks.
Batch Cooking With Hassle-Free Cleanup
When big batches of pasta, soup, stew, or chili are on the menu, reach for this 8-qt. (7.6-L) nonstick stock pot. It’s never been easier to batch cook or prep for family get-togethers and special events. With high-quality nonstick coatings inside and out, this pot releases food effortlessly—and because it’s dishwasher-safe, cleanup is easy.
About Brilliance Nonstick Cookware
Brilliance cookware is where design and performance meet: It’s top-notch cookware with the performance you expect from Pampered Chef, plus the gorgeous design you want in your kitchen. Like your favorite pair of blue jeans, this cookware will never go out of style.
- 10-year guarantee
- 8-qt. (7.6-L) capacity
- Includes a lid
- 8-layer construction with aluminum core for fast, even heating
- Interior and exterior nonstick coatings resist scratches and help release food easily
- The stainless-steel cap on the bottom of the pan means you can cook on any stove-top—even induction!
- Made without PFOA
- Heat-safe to 480°F (250°C)
Let’s jump right in!
- 8 ears corn, shucked
- 8 slices bacon, cut into pieces
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 cups whole milk
- 1.5 pounds new potatoes peeled cut into ½-inch pieces
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup basil thinly sliced for garnish
Remove the husks from the corn and cut kernels from cobs using the Kernel Cutter and set kernels and cobs aside.
In large stock pot, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 12 minutes. Remove 2/3 of the bacon with slotted spoon from pan and set aside. Remove approximately three tablespoons of the bacon drippings to a heatproof bowl; leave the rest in the pot.
Add the butter, celery, onions, garlic, thyme and bay leaf to pot, stirring to coat with drippings. Cover and cook @ six minutes, or until the onion softens, stirring occasionally.
Add corn kernels, cobs, milk, and potatoes; bring to a boil. Lower heat to simmer, cooking @25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, stir occasionally.
Discard bay leaf and cobs. Use an immersion blender to puree some (not all) of the soup to thicken. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve immediately and top with bacon and sliced basil.
September 2023 – HOSTS Choose ANYTHING 60% off – Including NEW products! Hosts can choose one item or set at 60% off when guest sales are $200 or more! – details below. Contact me to set up your VIRTUAL or IN-HOME party today.
GUESTS: GIFTS WITH PURCHASE- Spend $90 or more – get a FREE Microwave Grip Set. Spend $120 and get a FREE Microwave Grip set AND free Cut & Store Containers. FREE SHIPPING with any $150 purchase.
👉👉👉 SHOP HERE: https://bit.ly/SEPTimapampchef 👈👈👈
SEPTEMBER ONLY! TASTEBUDS
During September, you can get 25% off NEW TasteBuds Subscriptions! This is the perfect time to try out all that TasteBuds has to offer. Make sure to use code SEP23TB at checkout!
Please drop a comment below, or send me a message directly to place an order, or to schedule your in-home, virtual or catalog party with me – I would be thrilled to help you get some FREE and discounted!!
Sweet Corn Chowder – Saveur (Video)
- 8 ears corn shucked
- 8 slices bacon cut into pieces
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 cups whole milk
- 1.5 lb new potatoes peeled and ½-inch pieces
- kosher salt to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup basil thinly sliced, for garnish
- Remove the husks from the corn and cut kernels from cobs using the Kernel Cutter and set kernels and cobs aside.8 ears corn
- In large stock pot, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 12 minutes. Remove 2/3 of the bacon with slotted spoon from pan and set aside. Remove approximately three tablespoons of the bacon drippings to a heatproof bowl; leave the rest in the pot.8 slices bacon
- Add the butter, celery, onions, garlic, thyme and bay leaf to pot, stirring to coat with drippings. Cover and cook @ six minutes, or until the onion softens, stirring occasionally.4 tbsp unsalted butter, 2 stalks celery, 1 medium onion, 4 cloves garlic, 1 tbsp fresh thyme, 1 bay leaf
- Add corn kernels, cobs, milk, and potatoes; bring to a boil. Lower heat to simmer,cooking @25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, stir occasionally.6 cups whole milk, 1.5 lb new potatoes, 8 ears corn
- Discard bay leaf and cobs. Use an immersion blender to puree some (not all) of the soup to thicken. Season to taste with salt and pepper.kosher salt, Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Serve immediately and top with bacon and sliced basil.1/4 cup basil