Rich with butter and cream, these pressure cooker mashed potatoes are an easy-to-make side dish to serve at your Thanksgiving dinner, or anytime! For this recipe, I used my Pampered Chef Deluxe Multi Cooker to cook the potatoes, and our Insulated Serving bowl to keep them warm afterwards. Here is the information on these two wonderful products:
Pressure Cooker, Sous Vide Cooker, Slow Cooker, Yogurt Maker, and Sterilizer
Our pressure cooker offers so many ways to get a delicious meal on the table with minimal effort and perfect results, every time. In addition to quick cooking—fast, flavorful meals cooked up to 70% faster than other methods even from frozen—and no-fuss slow cooking so it does it thing while you’re doing yours, you can sous vide, the secret to restaurant-quality steaks, fish, and more. With sous vide, you pick the temperature, and it cooks to the exact doneness you love, every time! No more undercooked centers and overcooked outsides. After your food reaches your perfect doneness, it can stay put for up to two hours without overcooking, giving you lots of wiggle room for serving. Plus, there is a yogurt function so you can make homemade yogurt with just two ingredients and less than 5 minutes of hands-on time, and you can even sterilize bottles and utensils. All of this without ever turning on the oven!
With 16 preprogrammed settings at your fingertips, you can cook everything from meat, rice, and beans to desserts minus the guesswork. Some added features include an indicator that shows at-a-glance progress of preheating, cooking, and warming so you always know the status of what you’re making and two lid rest slots on the back so you can securely rest the lid on the Deluxe Multi Cooker instead of your counter. The steam release button is safely positioned to keep your hands away from any steam and the outside of the unit stays cool even while in use.
- 6-qt. (5.6-L) capacity; 13″ x 15″ x 13″ (33 cm x 38 cm x 33 cm)
- Includes a stainless-steel inner pot, wire rack, and silicone seal which are all dishwasher-safe, and a cooking guide with recipes and cooking charts.
- 16 preprogrammed settings: Custom, Sear, Egg, Poultry, Beef/Pork, Seafood, White Rice, Whole Grains, Soup, Beans, Dessert, Steam, Slow Cook, Sous Vide, Yogurt, and Sterilize.
- Built in carrying handles, hidden cord storage, and an on/off switch.
- Separate display screen lets you adjust chime volume, brightness, Fahrenheit or Celsius, and adjust for high-altitude cooking if needed.
For holidays, potlucks, or any big meal, it can feel nearly impossible to keep everything warm. With this insulated serving bowl set, you can keep foods warm up to 2 hours. The bowls have double-walled vacuum insulation to keep food hot, prevent sweating, and stay cool to the touch. Works with cold foods, too!
Each bowl comes with a clear plastic lid that’s double-walled and lets you see what’s inside. The lids hook on the sides of the bowls for easier serving.
This set includes the following items (see individual product pages for more information).
1-qt. Insulated Serving Bowl
- Keep hot dips and sides warm up on your holiday table or during mealtimes.
2.5-qt. Insulated Serving Bowl
- Keep side dishes warm and ready to serve during the holidays, at family potlucks, and for weeknight dinner.
I would be remiss if I did not mention our Potato Masher:
A Wire Potato Masher That Fits in Your Drawer
Hand mashing potatoes makes them light and fluffy. That’s why a potato masher is a good tool to have around. Ours has a durable, broad stainless-steel wire head that’s excellent for mashing potatoes, root vegetables, avocados, hard-boiled eggs, and fruit. The ergonomic handle is designed to feel comfortable in your hand, and is perfectly balanced so that it won’t roll. When you squeeze the sides of the masher, it folds down and fits nicely in a kitchen drawer.
Click the links to shop for your Deluxe Multi Cooker, Insulated Serving Bowl Set, Potato Masher other Thanksgiving essentials today. You’ll be glad you did! Our Holiday Shipping Schedule is listed below:
Let’s jump right in!!
- 3 lbs. gold or russet potatoes, peeled and cut in half
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Flat parsley, for garnish
Peel potatoes, slice in half.
Place the water in the inner pot of the Deluxe Multi Cooker. Add the potatoes to the Pressure Cooker Steamer Basket and place in the inner pot.
Cook on CUSTOM for 20 minutes, then release the pressure manually.
Place the warm potatoes into the inner pot. Add the butter, salt and pepper; mash and thoroughly combine. Stir in the cream and serve.
Please let me know if you give this a try. Do you have a favorite side dish for Thanksgiving? Please share with me your favorite recipes, I would love to hear from you!
NOVEMBER – Hosts can earn TWO items or sets of ANYTHING stoneware 60% off!!
Scan the QR code below, I would be thrilled to help you get some FREE and discounted!!
Pressure Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- 3 lbs gold or russet potatoes, peeled and cut in half
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup butter 1 stick
- ½ cup heavy cream heated
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Flat parsley, chopped for garnish
- Peel potatoes, slice in half.
- Place the water in the inner pot of the Deluxe Multi Cooker.Add the potatoes to the Pressure Cooker Steamer Basket and place in the inner pot.
- Cook on CUSTOM for 20 minutes, then release the pressure manually.
- Place the warm potatoes into the inner pot. Add the butter,salt and pepper; mash and thoroughly combine. Stir in the cream and serve.
[…] Prepare mashed potatoes (if you need a recipe, see mine here). […]