My first time ever trying sriracha sauce was when I made this recipe. I didn’t know what I was missing! Thanks again to Tiffany over at Crème de la Crumb. You can learn more about Tiffany here. I’ve featured one of her other recipes, which you can check out here. She has a ton of delicious recipes!! Tiffany actually baked her version, but I wanted/needed a quick dinner, and cooking it on the stove-top took less than 15 minutes.
I was able to try out our NEW Honey Sriracha Seasoning, which was so delicious!! Here’s some info:
Sweet and Tangy Blend
Bring a little heat to chicken wings, fries, eggs, side dishes, popcorn, or anything you sprinkle this on! Plus, it’s been specially developed to take the high heat in air frying so you can coat fries, potato wedges, and more for better-than-restaurant results. It’s also great mixed in sour cream or mayo for dips and sandwich spreads with a kick.
Made in USA
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, made without nuts, and no artificial flavors, colors, or dyes. Kosher.
Below is my favorite skillet for cooking any seafood. It brings the best sear, and nothing sticks to the pan!
Get the Perfect Sear Every Time
This innovative pan combines the best features of stainless steel and nonstick cookware. The nonstick mesh coating provides the perfect sear (without the mess) and leaves fond for pan sauces and gravy. The size is perfect for one-pot meals.
The nonstick mesh grid lets you sear food and use fond to make pan sauces and gravy—and it’s as easy to clean as nonstick cookware.
Cleanup is easy because it’s dishwasher-safe.
Use your favorite utensils—even metal!
Heat-safe to 450°F (203°C).
Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim is heat-safe to 400°F (200°C).
Designed without rivets, so there’s no food buildup or rusting.
Tri-ply clad—a heat-conducting aluminum core between an 18/10 stainless steel satin interior layer and a polished stainless 18/0 exterior layer for durability and faster, more even heating.
Flared rims make pouring easy and keep stovetops and counters free of drips.
Guaranteed for life.
Click on the links below to check out wither of the products:
Let’s jump right in!
- Two salmon fillets 4-6 ounces (113-170 grams)
- Two tablespoons (30 mL) melted butter
- 1/3 cup (110 grams) honey
- 1/3 cup (100 grams) sriracha
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- One tablespoon (one gram) Honey Sriracha Seasoning
- Two limes – one juiced, one sliced
- One tablespoon (15 mL) olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- One tablespoon (one gram) fresh cilantro, chopped
Press two cloves of garlic, melt butter, and chop fresh cilantro. Slice one lime and juice the other.
Combine butter, honey, sriracha, soy sauce, garlic and lime juice in small bowl. Whisk well.
Heat oil over medium heat in skillet. Add salmon fillets, skin side up, season with salt and pepper. Cook about 6 minutes, then flip and cook an additional 6 minutes.
Add the Sauce to salmon, along with sliced limes. Cook another 2, until sauce is reduced slightly, basting the salmon in the sauce.
Remove from heat, top with chopped cilantro and serve immediately.
That’s it! Easy, healthy and delicious, if you like salmon, you’ll love this recipe. Please let me know if you give this a try, and be sure to head over to Crème de la Crumb, and check out all of Tiffany’s delicious recipes. Let’s make great food together!
SEPTEMBER 2022 – Hosts can get TWO pieces of our wonderful cookware 60%off!! Scan the QR code below, I would be thrilled to help you get some FREE and discounted!!
SEPTEMBER 2022 GUEST SPECIAL:
Honey Sriracha-Lime Salmon – Crème de la Crumb (Video)
- 8-12 oz salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup sriracha
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tbsp Honey-Sriracha Seasoning
- 2 limes – one juiced, one sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Press two cloves of garlic, melt butter, and chop fresh cilantro. Slice one lime and juice the other.
- Combine butter, honey, sriracha, soy sauce, garlic and lime juice in small bowl. Whisk well.
- Heat oil over medium heat in skillet. Add salmon fillets, skin side up, season with salt and pepper. Cook about 6 minutes, then flip and cook an additional 6 minutes.
- Add the Sauce to salmon, along with sliced limes. Cook another 2, until sauce is reduced slightly, basting the salmon in the sauce. Remove from heat, top with chopped cilantro and serve immediately.