Crispy and sweet, these air fryer tortilla chips are the perfect snack, and they go especially well with chocolate chip cannoli dip recipe, check out that video I just released here.
The original directions called for you to bake them, which is fine. Except, it’s 90 degrees, and I really didn’t want to turn my oven on, so I decided to give this a try using the air fryer. They were so much better tasting this way, I will NEVER go back to making them in the oven ever again.
I used the Pampered Chef Air Fryer to make the tortilla chips, and they were SO crunchy! I am definitely going to try this again with the tortillas, except I will use our Chili Lime seasoning to make them savory. Here’s some info on what is one of my all-time FAVORITE products:
Best Air Fryer for a Family
Enjoy fried foods at home without all the mess, hassle, and oil of deep frying but with all the flavor and texture you love. Ours is family-sized to quickly cook up to six servings, a whole chicken or roast, or appetizers for a crowd. Like a convection oven, super-heated air circulates giving food a crispy texture. No preheating is necessary, saving you precious time. Conveniently fits under kitchen cabinets.
Air Fryer, Rotisserie, & Dehydrator All-in-One
Ours does more than just better-for-you air frying. It makes perfectly-cooked rotisserie chicken, crispy outside and tender inside, so you can skip the hit-or-miss ones at the grocery store. And it dehydrates fruits, veggies, and herbs so you can enjoy their fresh flavors well beyond the season.
- Family-sized 11.6-qt. capacity fits up to a 4 lb. whole chicken.
- Eight programmed settings: Air Fry, Bake, Roast, Rotisserie, Reheat, Dehydrate, Custom, and Rotate
- Includes two cooking trays, basket, rotisserie set, drip tray, retrieval tool, removable shield, and a cooking guide.
- 14½” tall x 12 3/4″ x 14 1/4″
If you want to learn more about this product, or you have to have it NOW, click here to get yours today!!
These chips are so easy to make, I’m sure you will love them, and hopefully try to make them in a variety of flavors. If you do, please let me know. Okay, let’s jump right in!
1 package (16-oz) large flour tortillas
1 stick butter, melted
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
Melt butter in the large Silicone Prep Bowl. Mix the sugar and cinnamon together, whisking well to combine.
Use Pizza Cutter to slice tortillas into triangles. Brush butter onto both sides of the tortillas, or do it the easier way by placing them in the Silicone Prep Bowl you melted the butter in, replace the lid, and shake until they are fully coated with butter. Remove lid, sprinkle with some of the cinnamon sugar, replace lid and shake again.
Place tortillas and air fryer trays, sprinkling with leftover sugar any that may have been missed (or if you just want more!). Air fry 4-6 minutes, switching trays halfway through. Serve with Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip.
That’s it! Such an easy and delicious recipe, I hope that you’ll give it a try.
July Only! Summer Sunset Sale! Get 20% off select products, before they’re gone!! Click here to shop.
Get ANY $25 product FREE for yourself in July when you host a virtual or in-person Pampered Chef Party:
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE: Check out the items below that we have on sale for the month of JULY, and scan the link below to shop!
NOTE: If you love any or ALL of the products that I’ve shared with you, but don’t want to pay full price, I am now scheduling virtual and in-home Pampered Chef parties for JULY, where you can see our newest products and as a host have the opportunity to get some Free and at 60% off! Contact me today to schedule your party. Let’s make great food together!!
Air Fryer Sweet Tortilla Chips
- 1 16-oz pkg large flour tortillas
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Melt butter in the large Silicone Prep Bowl. Mix the sugar and cinnamon together, whisking well to combine.
- Use Pizza Cutter to slice tortillas into triangles. Brush butter onto both sides of the tortillas, or do it the easier way by placing them in the Silicone Prep Bowl you melted the butter in, replace the lid, and shake until they are fully coated with butter. Remove lid, sprinkle with some of the cinnamon sugar,replace lid and shake again.
- Place tortillas and air fryer trays, sprinkling with leftover sugar any that may have been missed (or if you just want more!). Air fry 4-6 minutes,switching trays halfway through.